domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010
una palabra
hoy...hoy... una vez mas un arranque de desesperación atacó mi mente, mis sentimientos, no pude frenar mis ansias..... pero la última palabra destruyó mi tiempo, mis ganas, lo destruyó todo... la "perfecta" vida de la vida no lo es, ya todo es absurdo, nada es lo mismo, y si mis decisiones fueron erróneas, solo me queda decir que elegí ese camino. El que algún día me va a matar, o tal vez me haga vivir... solo quiero ser feliz, pero los errores sé que me harán crecer, y tal vez algún día diré; quiero ser mayor, y de una vez encontrar la estabilidad que me hace tanta falta y que un día tuve con los ojos cerrados mientras acariciabas mi descanso en tus brazos.....
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your yanoquierosermayor.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.
YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.
I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...
…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com
I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…
…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:
http://magic-traffic-software.com
Take care - your friend Jennifer
Publicar un comentario